- Your Startup’s API Could be Its Disruptor
Tomasz provides a framework - a "balance of data trade" - for thinking through what to expose versus what to receive when designing an API to support a platform strategy.
- Supercharge your products with a competitive audit
Ryan provides a how-to guide for performing a competitive design audit, which analyzes how a competitor uses nomenclature, UI strings, UX flows, and other content & design components.
- How to Conduct a Competitive Analysis
Patrick takes a brand-centric perspective in his guide for how to perform a competitive analysis, which includes: * What to collect (including an Airtable template) * How to assess, including who are they talking to, what are their differentiators, and what does their brand believe * What can you infer about why the competitor made the decisions they made
- Structuring the Organization and Duties of Product Marketing and Competitive Analysis
Dave provides an outline on how to structure a competitive analysis team that reports to the CMO and is a peer to the Product Marketing team.
- How to Tell if You Have Product/Market Fit
Merci establishes a variety of clear metrics for product / market fit: NPS above 60, and retention via MAU or WAU depending on the" reasonable human behavior you’re looking for."